Sage Institute have added another 3 vehicles to their fleet on top of this one we did a few months ago on a Toyota Rav4. So far three of their promotional vehicles display all of their education course offerings and one of the Holden Barinas promotes their course in childcare. The design for their vehicle wrap is a photographic, colourful partial wrap that combines brand and contact information for sage institute that then through the use of photographic ellipses, breaks down into the courses they offer to appeal to a specific target audience. Bold colour further elevates all of the elements that have been incorporated. The design is extremely cohesive with their website which is super important for google search recognition and continuity of brand across various media.
- Photographic elements depicting courses
- Logo to bonnet, rear window, and side front doors
- Enlarged coloured logo ellipses to rear sides as information bubbles
- 2 cars showcasing all disciplines : aged care, childcare, fitness, massage
- Business Info | website and phone number for contact or google Sage Institute of Education
- Catchphrase | “a wiser way to learn”, “it’s more than a job, it’s a rewarding career”
At Sage, our philosophy is a simple one – we aim to provide world class tertiary education that will empower our students to succeed, become leaders in their industry, and be the very best practitioners they can be in their chosen field.