If you are just starting out in business and funds are limited, or funds are limited cos it’s tough out there, then drive (pardon the pun) your own marketing with a rear window advertising campaign. Broken record, I know, but the rear window is the best place to start and here’s why.
- The message is contained almost framed
- It’s cost effective. $500 + Abbott’s bit got the job done and included print, installation and design set up from supplied client elements.
- It’s rear positioning is great in traffic, gives the drivers behind plenty of time to take in your message
- Keeping it simple for search retention is important too. Google Big Watch World to see what happens.
- Make sure your business name = your business url for immediate direction to your website.
- Big Watch World sells watches so they’ve included watch brand logos beneath their business name.